Progressive Genetics will be supplying the Moocall HEAT (as soon as they come available - early next year: January/February) but you can order from today (with a deposit). Moocall HEAT is a one stop shop heat detection system for the largest of dairy farms to small scale part-time suckler farms, Moocall HEAT is the complete package from the collar for the bull to the App: Breedmanager, this exciting new system has been designed for Irish farmers.
How does it work?
The Benefits of Moocall HEAT:
- Identify non cycling cows within 3-4 weeks
- Get alerted of every standing heat
- Identify empty cows quicker
- For each cow / heifer - know when they are in-calf and due dates automatically recorded
- All information automatically inputted into our Breedmanager herd management mobile app
Moocall HEAT is working on farm, check out this video with Victor Austin here.
Please note supply in the Spring will be limited.
- One Moocall HEAT collar - shipped unactivated and 50 Moocall RFID eartags, year 1 for €1500 incl. VAT
- 12 Months of data, software, updates, and support for the sensor (EUR €285+vat payable annually after year 1) which begins from date of activation
- 12 Months of warranty on the electronics which begins from date of activation
- Access to 'MyMoocall' - a dashboard to monitor alerts, battery status and easily control phone numbers associated with your device.
- Power cord with Irish, EU and international plug adaptors for recharging (up to 60 day battery life)
- Quick Start Guide
- Once you activate your Moocall HEAT collar, 12 months of service, support and SMS text messages are included in the original purchase price.
- After 12 months there is an annual charge of €285 + VAT to keep your sensor operational. This is discounted by either 10% if you own more than one HEAT sensor, or discounted by 20% if you also own a Moocall Calving Sensor
- This gives you a further year of unlimited usage, unlimited SMS messages, support and software updates
- This is an optional payment, if you decide not to continue using your sensor, then you simply cancel the service
- We will ask you for a credit card upon registering your device, which we will bill 12 months later for your convenience
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (3)
- November 2017 (8)
- October 2017 (10)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (1)
- July 2017 (3)
- June 2017 (2)
- May 2017 (9)
- April 2017 (2)
- View older Posts (118)