NEW Prestige Limousin Catalogue October 2018
Posted in Category(ies): Beef
We are pleased to present to you our new Prestige Limousin catalogue, hard copies will be available soon.
The Prestige Selection is a new range of elite bulls which we at Progressive Genetics have chosen for the pedigree breeders. These sires have been carefully selected and represent the best Limousin genetics available globally. The catalogue features 12 Limousin bulls in total, some of which you will be familiar with like Bavardage AGB (Bavardage is now dead, semen in limited), plus sires featuring in our Prestige Limousin Catalogue for the first time like, Derrygullinane Kingbull, Powerhouse Italic, Tweeddale Lennox & Karlos PP.
It is also worth noting that every bull in the catalogue is myostatin tested plus we also have a myostatin summary.
- Derrygullinane Kingbull, the senior champion at the International Limousin Congress in 2016
- Powerhouse Italic, who's son Powerful Louis was first prize winner at the Royal Highland Show 2017
- Cameos, one of the best bulls currently available from the French Limousin maternal programme as well as being one of the highest on muscle development
- Goldies Jackpot, who's dam Vitality has bred Goldies Classic (£26,000), Goldies Comet (23,000 gns) & Goldies Goldfinger (21,000 gns)
- Keltic Handsome, a bull who has it all Weight, Shape, Temperament, Milk & Fertility, with both male & female progeny equally good!
- Lodge Hamlet, currently in the Top 1% of the Limousin breed for Carcass Conformation!
- Karlos PP, one of the best homozygous polled Limousin sires available
- And more!
Check it out HERE.
Posted on Wednesday, 17 October 2018 | By Progressive Genetics<< Back <<
- December 2018 (4)
- November 2018 (2)
- October 2018 (6)
- September 2018 (4)
- August 2018 (1)
- July 2018 (2)
- June 2018 (3)
- May 2018 (3)
- April 2018 (3)
- March 2018 (7)
- View older Posts (171)