New Catalogue Crossbreeding Sires January 2018
We are pleased to present to you our new Xbred catalogue, "Crossbreeding Sires January 2018", hard copies are available now and if you would like one posted out to you please feel free to get in touch.
The "Crossbreeding Sires January 2018" features a wide range of bulls, from across the globe, primarily New Zealand, Denmark and Ireland.
Bulls that feature:
- Triplestar JE4289, the No.1 EBI Jersey available
- Photon is a new bull, who has a high reliability proof and excellent daughter fertility, a logical choice for Holsteins
- Quintana JE4275 a popular genomic sire from Denmark
- Sexed Jersey semen will not only be available from Denmark too!
Including sires like Superstition the sire of Triplestar. Superstition has over 3,700 daughters across 677 herds.
- Simon FR4148 has almost 42kgs of milk solids
- Gurkha J9F7 is 56% JE & 44% Hol Fr, has 36kgs of milk solids!
- Candy FR2385 one of our most popular bulls in recent times also features, he's easy calving & has a maintenance figure of +€28
- Rudolph PHC is now daughter proven and is leaving robust daughters behind him!
Check it out here!
Posted on Wednesday, 24 January 2018 | By Progressive Genetics<< Back <<
- June 2018 (3)
- May 2018 (3)
- April 2018 (3)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (3)
- November 2017 (8)
- October 2017 (10)
- September 2017 (3)
- View older Posts (144)