Assistant Laboratory Manager – Independent Milk Laboratories
Independent Milk Laboratories Ltd (IML) is the fastest growing independent testing laboratory in Ireland. The laboratory is involved in a range of milk testing for the dairy industry and carries out a wide of testing for the food sector. IML is a joint venture between Progressive Genetics and NMR PLC (UK).
We are now looking to recruit an Assistant Laboratory Manager to add to our team and facilitate our ambitious expansion plans. The person appointed will have the following responsibilities and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Laboratory environment
- Degree level qualification in Science or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of the Accreditation Standards for the industry
- Experience in molecular biology or environmental science an advantage
- Assist the current management in the smooth running of the busy laboratory operations.
- Manage the staffing and personnel requirements of the laboratory
- Attend to key customer requirements and requests for additional services
- Promote and market the services of IML to the broader Food and Agri sector
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please submit your CV to: The Company Secretary, IML, c/o Progressive Genetics, Rathcore, Enfield, Co. Meath or email your application to email@example.com