Manual Milk Recorders & EDIY Assistance
Progressive Genetics is a market leader in cattle breeding and milk recording in Ireland. We deliver our services to the farming community across 20 counties and are committed to adding value to our farmers’ enterprises.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking applications for Manual Milk Recorders and EDIY Assistance. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
Location: Meath, Westmeath, Louth and Offaly.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
- Visiting numerous dairy farms.
- Organising & setting up milk recording on-farm.
- Making sure all equipment is fully maintained.
- Collection of milk samples and yields.
- Providing excellent quality of service.
- Organising your schedule to ensure all farms serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
Applicants should have;
- Clear understanding and knowledge of dairy farming.
- Agricultural background preferable, but not essential.
- Willingness to work at milking times.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate with customers.
- Maintain regular contact with the milk recording team.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Full, clean driver license.
To apply, email your CV to ‘Milk Recording Office’ at email@example.com
For more information, please call 046-9540606.
Progressive Genetics is 100% Irish Farmer Owned. Progressive Genetics is an equal opportunities employer.