Progressive Genetics is a market leader in cattle breeding and milk recording in Ireland. We deliver our services to the farmer community across 20 counties and are committed to adding value to our farmers’ enterprises.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person in an organisation and industry which is experiencing rapid growth and looking forward to a bright future.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Assisting all marketing activities across the group, managing social media channels, content creation, event planning, supporting the breeding advisors and technician service, promotional material preparation.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate should have broad farming experience and experience or qualifications in marketing, digital marketing, social media or advertising. A proven track record in a similar role is desirable. An enthusiasm for the industry and a commitment to working as part of a dynamic team is vital for this role.
Applicants for this position should have:
- A desire to perform and contribute to the overall company performance.
- An ambition to excel in the industry.
- Agricultural background.
- Third level qualification in marketing, agriculture or related discipline.
- Experience in a similar role and Agriculture/Marketing qualifications are an advantage but not essential.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be a team player.
- Drive to deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Familiar with social media.
- A proven track record in marketing including the digital space.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships within the Group and with the wider industry.
- A love for cattle breeding and farming in general.
- Attention to detail and organisational ability.
- Strong work ethic and drive to deliver above and beyond expectations.
- The ability to think and act strategically and own the marketing function.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent IT skills.
Salary: Competitive Salary.
Replies to: James Taylor, Progressive Genetics, Rathcore, Enfield, Co Meath A83KP98
Closing date for applications Friday 28th of July 2023.
Progressive Genetics is 100% Irish Farmer Owned. Progressive Genetics is an equal opportunities employer.