What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of information, stored in text files, placed on your computer browser. Some cookies can be read by the website on your subsequent visits. The information stored in cookies generally relates to your browsing habits on this website. Other cookies are deleted when you close your browser and only relate to the working of the website.
Each cookie can only be accessed by the site which has created it.
What cookies are we using
This site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Session Cookies: those do not store personal information and are used by the site to preserve the visitor’s session state across pages
- Use of the shopping cart: we store a ID randomly generated by the system to keep items you have selected from the store in your shopping cart. These cookies do not contain any personal information.
- Login: in order to keep you logged in we store a cookie which contains an ID. This cookie is deleted from your browser once you close your browser window, unless you have selected to use an auto login (remember me) feature.
- Third party cookies
Some cookies may be set on your computer by third party sites and systems we may use.
- Analytics: We use Analytics to provide us with information on this site. In order to insure we do NOT store personal information through such system we are masking visitor’s IP address through the option settings. The information provided allows us to better understand where visitors come from, what area of our site they like best and some of their behaviours on our site.
All browsers allow you to turn off cookies or to customise your settings for cookies. Should you wish to change those settings please feel free to do so.
Please note that if you turn off cookies or change your settings, some features / functionalities on this site may not work correctly.